I don’t even care how cliche this sounds, I am far too excited for Autumn to properly arrive. It’s my absolute favourite time of year. The colourful crunchy leaves on the ground, hot chocolates, big jumpers, pumpkins, Halloween, ESPECIALLY Halloween and homemade butternut squash soup! Yum! Also rather looking forward to Winter this year too, so many things to look forward to.
I wanted to write a bucket list for myself because this year I don’t want to miss anything.
What’s your Autumn / Winter bucket list? Pop it in the comments!
Take lots of autumn themed pictures. Carve a Mushroomhead style Pumpkin! Take a trip back up North and make it the best visit ever. Host a scary Halloween party complete with decorations. Watch lots of Horror films.(still never enough!)
- Have a huge clear out.
- Have a cheesy Halloween pyjama party with the girls.
- Work on my anxiety more and do things I’ve been too nervous to do.
- Breathe some life back into my flat by decorating and upcycling some old furniture.
- Take some time out to do some personal art projects.
- Get my new tattoo.
- Have Christmas at home for the first time in years.
- Come up with some new winter recipes and share them on the blog.
- Go for walks in the fog.
- Create a gallery wall in my living room and finally get some of my photos printed.
- Bake shortbread.
- Watch ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ <3
- Learn how to bake Lebkuchen.
- Play Cards Against Humanity
- Drink lots of Prosecco.
Invest in more fairy lights. Snow in a can!!!!