I feel like we’ve done that thing where you skip the dating and go directly to the relationship. I’ve written about some of my most darkest moments on this blog, I didn’t introduce myself like “hey, I’m Kel and I like curry and I once had a pet hamster who’s name I can’t remember”, I just told you all my secrets like it was no big deal. We’ve totally bypassed the candlelit dinner at the swanky restaurant with the small talk and gone straight to sweatpants and KFC on the couch.
I want you all to know me beyond my mental illness and my fertility problems. I want you to know me as Kel, the weirdo who likes conspiracy theory documentaries and sings metal songs in the shower. I want to know YOU and what makes you who you are. After all, Social Anxiety isn’t who we are underneath.
Here’s 20 facts about me… I would love it if you would write 20 facts about yourself in the comments so we can get to know each other better, or post it on your blog and link it in the comments 🙂
20 Facts About Me…
- I’ve never made it past the second page of any novel. I get so easily distracted.
- I live in Somerset, I moved here from a shitty part of North Wales and it still feels like I’m on holiday everyday.
- The stupidest thing I’ve ever been upset about was when I didn’t get a job as a sandwich maker. They had no idea what kinds of sandwich making skills they were missing out on! Obviously.
- I get so stressed over the sound of someone eating, or someone rustling a carrier bag, or crisp bag. I also hate the sound of people moving while wearing raincoats, and marbles being rubbed together.
- I work as a wedding photographer but I also shoot horror photography on the side. Most of my bad dreams are made up of the shutter on my camera malfunctioning.
- Pushing the trolley (shopping cart) in the supermarket makes me feel safer and less nervous around all those people.
- My favourite song ever is Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I still get butterflies when I hear the intro.
- I swear way too much.
- I actually really love clowns.
- Apparently I looked Chinese as a child.
- I’ve never liked Disney, not even when I was a kid.
- I try to follow the Paleo diet as best I can. It’s the only thing that has ever made me feel good on the inside.
- All I wear is black, but duck egg blue is my favourite colour. Everyone assumes I hate colour.
- I have Asthma and it sucks. Whoever said laughter is the best medicine has clearly never had an Asthma attack because they laughed too hard during a game of Cards Against Humanity.
- I have several tattoos but not as many as I’d like to have.
- Dogs, bee’s and escalators all scare the living shit out of me.
- Car Journeys with music <3
- I love stationary, and anything to do with pens!!!! I want Howard Moon’s stationary village!
- Harvey is my favourite movie.
- Iceland and Chernobyl are the very top of my travel bucket list.
Now it’s your turn….